*Points for Season 15 will end on Saturday December 2nd and RSVP on Facebook will end at 5:00 pm Sunday December 10th at Shilohs Lounge.
*Registration for the event is R.S.V.P, with the tournament starting at approximately 5:00 pm Saturday January 6th at Shilohs Lounge.
* Each player will begin with their earned chip stack from finishing position
throughout the season.
* Players will play individually at their own table/seat for the first four blinds
* At the end of Level 4, the tournament will break and all teams will combine chip stacks.
* Team member with most chips before combining plays Level 5, then alternate levels for remainder of tournament.
* Any player eliminated prior to the end of Level 4 must wait until teams combine to play again.
* Teams are eliminated if both teammates are eliminated prior to Level 5.
* Once Level 5 begins, any Team that is out of chips is eliminated from the tournament.
* This is a single elimination tournament. There is NO reentry.
* Late registration will not be allowed at any cash tournaments.
* This is a FREE TO PLAY tournament, any player attempting to gamble will be removed.
* Smoking is NOT permitted at the tables, players may leave the tournament area if they wish to smoke.
* Players who have purchased food are permitted to eat at the tables during play.
* All Jack's Wild Poker Tournament Rules and Etiquette will be enforced. Decisions made by the Tournament Director are final and without recourse.