*Registration for the event will begin at noon, with the tournament starting at approximately 11:00 am.
* Each player will begin with 8,000 in play chips for 1(one) Top 3 finish, 8,500 in play chips for 2(two) Top 3 finishes, and 9,000 in play chips for 3(three) Top 3 finishes.
* Only players who have earned bonus chips will be eligible for that bonus. Partners are not entitled to the same bonus if not earned by that player. Partners may be chosen from non qualifiers, as long as both players are active players with Jack's Wild Poker.
* Players will play individually at their own table/seat for the first four blinds
* At the end of Level 4, the tournament will break and all teams will combine chip stacks. (Build a snowman!)
* Team member with most chips before combining plays Level 5, then alternate levels for remainder of tournament.
* Any player eliminated prior to the end of Level 4 must wait until teams combine to play again.
* Teams are eliminated if both teammates are eliminated prior to Level 5.
* Once Level 5 begins, any Team that is out of chips is eliminated from the tournament.
* This is a single elimination tournament. There is NO reentry.
* Late registration will not be allowed at any cash tournaments.
* This is a FREE TO PLAY tournament, any player attempting to gamble will be removed.
* Smoking is NOT permitted at the tables, players may leave the tournament area if they wish to smoke.
* Players who have purchased food are permitted to eat at the tables during play.
* All Jack's Wild Poker Tournament Rules and Etiquette will be enforced. Decisions made by the Tournament Director are final and without recourse.